How to enable user in joomla?

oz ozkrsanchez 25 Oct, 2019
Hello everyone, in joomla users have two features, user enabled and user activated.
​
With the SAVE USER control I can leave the user activated, but I have not been able to leave it automatically enabled.
​
Can that be achieved?
​
How to enable user in joomla? image 1
​
How to enable user in joomla? image 2
oz ozkrsanchez 30 Oct, 2019
Can someone help me???
​
Any ideas to solve this???
he healyhatman 30 Oct, 2019
Just leave activation code provider blank if you don't want them to have to activate.
oz ozkrsanchez 30 Oct, 2019
I think I did not make myself understood.
​
I need to activate and enable the user.
​
I can already activate it, but I don't know how to enable it.
he healyhatman 30 Oct, 2019
There's a "user activation" action you can use. There should be a link in the email you send to them along the lines of
​
Click here to activate: <a href="{url/full:activationeventname}&activation_code={session:activation_code_two}">LINK TEXT</a>
Then in the user activation action, set activation code provider to {data:activation_code}
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.