Standard form not working with recaptca in layout

de deef73 15 Oct, 2019
On this contactpage I have a simple contactform with recaptcha from google.
​
Here you can see the contactpage life:
https://www.offirent.be/contacteer-ons
​
You can see here that the recaptcha is not showing up and the layout is not like it should be:
https://prnt.sc/pjsqvf
​
And here you can see that's everything is working like it should be:
https://prnt.sc/pjsswm
​
So when is it working and when is it not working? Good question becausse sometimes it's working and sometimes it's not working.
​
I have found out that when you open a incognito window in chrome you have the best chance it's not working🙂
Gr GreyHead 16 Oct, 2019
Hi deef73,
​
Looks like something weird from some other component on the page - I can't work out what though. If you link directly to the form that is fine.
​
Bob
de deef73 16 Oct, 2019
So I'm trying to disable all the other components.... I don't use any component anymore at the moment I disabled on this page:
- JCH optimize
- Geek facebook Chatbot
- Gtranslate
​
I did also disabled the map, but it was the same effect so I have enabled it back.
​
But the problem is still there when you go visit in a incognito window:
​
https://www.offirent.be/contacteer-ons
​
The strange thing with the incognito window is that the problem is not always vissible....
​
The problem is that I really don't know what can be the problem. Can you point me in the right direction, or help me where I can find some support about this issue?
Gr GreyHead 16 Oct, 2019
Hi deef73,,
​
Looking again I see that none of the ChronoForms CSS or JavaScript files are being loaded - at least I don't see them.
​
I suggest that you try showing the form on it's own page - as we have seen that appears to work OK.
​
Bob
he healyhatman 16 Oct, 2019
Is your template maybe compressing JS files? Because CF doesn't like that.
de deef73 17 Oct, 2019
Before I used JCH optimize to compress HTML and JS. I have disabled this feature only on this page:
​
https://www.offirent.be/contacteer-ons
​
(just for the reference I have disabled now also for testing purpose the whole plugin)
​
Now there is no compressing of the site anymore:
​
The thing I don't understand is that the page is working if you visit this page with google chrome :
​
https://www.offirent.be/contacteer-ons
​
Google Chrome - page is working recaptcha and design = good
​
I really have no clue where I have to search here😟
​
-----------------------------
​
Google chrome incognito - no recaptcha showing up
Microsoft Edge - no recaptcha showing up
Microsoft Edge inprivate - no recaptcha showing up
Firefox standard - no recaptcha showing up
Firefox incoginito - no recaptcha showing up
Internet explorer - no recaptcha showing up
Gr GreyHead 17 Oct, 2019
Hi deef73,
​
I see it in Chrome and the ChronoForms files are being loaded there (though there are a number of messages about slow running JavaScript).
​
I do not see it correctly in FireFox or Opera and in neither of these are the CF files being loaded.
​
Bob
de deef73 19 Oct, 2019
Hi GreyHead,
​
Thanks for you're reply.... Can you tell me what ChronoForms Files are missing or not loading ?
​
And can you advise me a reason why they are not loading in FF or Opera ?
​
Thanks,
​
Deef
Gr GreyHead 19 Oct, 2019
Hi Deef,
​
If you look at the form on it's own page- see my earlier post- then your browser web developer tools will show you the CF JS and CSS files.
​
I have no idea why your site is not loading them - maybe a template setting?
​
Bob
de deef73 19 Oct, 2019
Hi bob,
​
Sorry about the fact that I don't know chronoforms so wel....
​
Are you talking about this script:
​
(or do I need other scripts ?)
<script type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */        function doGTranslate(lang_pair) {if(lang_pair.value)lang_pair=lang_pair.value;if(lang_pair=='')return;var lang=lang_pair.split('|')[1];if(typeof _gaq!='undefined'){_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'GTranslate', lang, location.pathname+location.search]);}else {if(typeof ga!='undefined')ga('send', 'event', 'GTranslate', lang, location.pathname+location.search);}var plang=location.pathname.split('/')[1];if(plang.length !=2 && plang != 'zh-CN' && plang != 'zh-TW')plang='nl';location.href=location.protocol+'//'+location.host+'/'+lang+'/index.php?option=com_chronoforms6&chronoform=contacteer';}    /* ]]> */</script>
Gr GreyHead 20 Oct, 2019
Hi Deef,
​
That snippet appears to be from GTranslate - nothing directly to do with ChronoForms.
​
The main missing files are from the folder /libraries/cegcore2/asssets
/js/g2.boot.js /js/g2.forms.js /js/g2.js /semantic_ui/semantic.min.js /semantic_ui/fixes.semantic.css /semantic_ui/reset.inline.min.css /semantic_ui/semantic.min.css/ /semantic_ui/dite.inline,min.css and /semantic_ui/text.css
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.