How send a confirmation email to the user

Be Benevelli 26 Sep, 2019
Once user click on send, how I can send automatically a copy of the filled form to the user too?
Gr GreyHead 26 Sep, 2019
Hi Benevelli,
​
Please see the demo Contact form for an example. click New Form > Demos then pick the basic contact form. You can change the name of the form and edit it to do what you need if that helps.
​
Bob
Be Benevelli 27 Sep, 2019
Good morning Grey,
thanks for your fast reaction. I follow perfectly your instruction but I was really unable t find any setting that permit me to send an automatic confirmation by email to the sender (with a copy of the form he/she filled). Could you support me more? Many many thanks have a great day.
Gr GreyHead 27 Sep, 2019
Hi Benevelli,
​
That is exactly what the Demo Contact form does - did you test that? Please try turning the Debugger in the Demo Form on and then copy and paste the Debugger output here.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.