Why doesn't function reCaptcha?

mi mikikado 21 Jul, 2019
Here the site I have the problem:

https://maksy-clean.de/index.php?option=com_chronoforms5&chronoform=Bewerbung_MRC-TEAM

(reCaptcha on the TAB "Bewerbung absenden")
​
All Google-Keys are entered in Joomla and ChronoForms... But can'T imagine where to look at if something is wrong or functions not correctly.
​
Hope someone can help me?
​
Best regards
Michael
Gr GreyHead 21 Jul, 2019
Hi MIchael,
​
There is an error showing on the form page:
​
index.php?option=com_chronoforms5&chronoform=Bewerbung_MRC-TEAM:1
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://maksy-clean.de/index.php?option=com_chronoforms5&chronoform=Bewerbung_MRC-TEAM' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script 'http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/challenge?k=6LeSXKsUAAAAAGrGKBehn2QMUBb_aVMNV45qFWm0'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
​
Please set the Load ReCaptcha action to use the Secure setting - you may also need to update to the latest release of CFv5.
​
Bob
mu murilolule 25 Jul, 2019
I think I know what may be happening:
I had a problem similar to reCaptcha v.2

In the "view" tab I had configured the reCaptcha Loader and correctly placed the "site key" and "secret key" correctly.
In the "action" tab, in the "submit" event I had placed the "Check Google reCaptcha" with the same "secret key". When I ran the form, it gave error.

I found that in the initial tab of the form there is an option "Check Security Fields" that does this automatically and comes by default enabled. I disabled this option and everything worked perfectly. The only thing is that I am using Chronoforms 6.1.

Try there in your version.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.