Variables in Read data conditions

2D 2D77rus 28 Jun, 2019
Hello,
I wonder if there is any reasonable way to add {var:*} or {data:*} to left fields of read data conditions without writing the whole request on PHP?
I mean, set condition like ' Where {data:selector} = 1 AND Model.Field1 = {data:filter} OR {data:selector} = 2 AND Model.Field2 = {data:filter}' ?
​
And by the way, is it possible to disable LIMIT when calling Read data function? I do need limiting for this function, but I want to disable it for one special call.
Thank you.
he healyhatman 29 Jun, 2019
No there's not you can't use a variable for the field name. You can put all the different possible filters in there though, and set it to "continue" if that particular variable is missing.
​
No you can't disable limiting dynamically.
​
But you can do both of those things if you make the database read yourself in PHP.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.