Disable booked dates

al alexdeidda 31 May, 2019
Hello,
​
I need to disable booked dates from the datepicker field.
​
Form submissions are stored in a database table (managed by Chronoforms).
I guess should be quite a simple task, but still not finding a solution.
​
How to do it?
​
Thanks in advance.
Alex
he healyhatman 02 Jun, 2019
Can't sorry. Would have to code that yourself.
al alexdeidda 03 Jun, 2019
Thanks,
​
I noticed that using custom code is the only solution.
​
Do you know how if on a CF submission is possible to update any database table, also of a different components and modules.
​
Thanks.
al alexdeidda 03 Jun, 2019
I guess I need to add a
Database -> Save Data from core unction
into
Submit - Action tab
​
and select the DB table that I want.
​
I need to save a two values (Date and Name) into JSON formatted field.
​
There's some JSON encode option, data provider and override, but how to use them?
he healyhatman 03 Jun, 2019
Depending on what you need done, you can use a PHP action to return your JSON formatted string and then {var:php_block_name} in your save data action to use that value. You can get the value of a form field in PHP with $this->data("fieldname")
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.