Several Upload

bk bkgraf 07 May, 2019
Hi everybody,
​
I have 3 field files, for each one it is saved different, different extensions and different folders.

BackendSeveral Upload image 1
​
Frontend
Several Upload image 2

How to correctly upload the Upload files in seccion Action?
How do I indicate which upload file belongs to that file?

* At this moment I only have one upload and it works correctly.
* They are in the same form.
he healyhatman 07 May, 2019
You can have 3 uploads, and fill in the custom files config with the name of the corresponding file field.
​
Of course you only need to do this if you want to do different things with different files.
bk bkgraf 10 May, 2019
Several Upload image 3
​
It still does not work I have two Uploads, but only the first one takes me, the second one does nothing.
​
​[file=12207]partOfdebugger.txt[/file]
bk bkgraf 10 May, 2019
Should I put the Field Field name in the field Custom Field config?
he healyhatman 10 May, 2019
yes, in the format shown under the custom file config field
Max_admin Max_admin 11 May, 2019
1 Likes
You should also disable the "auto upload file fields" for in each upload!
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.