Modifying existing form and database

pg pgrnycomdir 02 Mar, 2019
I have a form that was working perfectly and saving to the database.
​
I was asked to make a change in a field for "time" and to put a mask on it as hh:mm
​
I did this and now the input field rejects all correctly entered data.
​
How can I fix this? This is an emergency request, as this form is used daily and the data MUST be saved. Now they cannot even get the form to accept the data.
​
Thanks much,
Donna
he healyhatman 02 Mar, 2019
What does the mask actually look like? How have you set it up? Do you have a link to the form?
pg pgrnycomdir 02 Mar, 2019
Found the error of my ways...
​
I had the hh:mm mask. When you have a mask, you cannot also add a limit to the number of characters or numeric only data fill. Once I removed all of that, it worked properly.
​
Thanks much,
Donna
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.