CCv6 product validation lost after failed update from 6.07 to 6.08

sk skittle 15 Feb, 2019
I have had CCv6 installed and running for about one month on a customer's website. The software was paid for and validated. After trying to update to the latest version of CC, the validation disappeared and I am back to running this in Trial mode. (I am aware of the upgrade issue between 6.07 and 6.08 but have not read anywhere that it affects product validation.) This is a live customer site with about ten defined ChronoConnections and lots of integration with other parts of the site. I have tried to reload the validation key and I have tried to install CCv6 over the existing installation. Nothing helps. I would prefer not to have to uninstall CC completely. Any suggestions for how to solve this would be great.
​
Thanks,
​
John
he healyhatman 15 Feb, 2019
Use contact link above and talk to the dev for validation issues.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.