Adding a checkbox for MailChimp List subscription

Ch Chronologist 24 Dec, 2018
Hi,
​
I have a Chronoform with a couple of simple fields (Firstname, Lastname, Company, Phone, Email, Subject, Message and 2 invisible fields, Language and Source) and I would like to add a checkbox to let people opt-in to our newsletter. Those are the fields I want to send to mailchimp: Firstname, Lastname, Company, Phone, Email, Language and Source. Any suggestions on how to accomplish that?
​
Thanks.
Gr GreyHead 24 Dec, 2018
Hi Chronologist,
​
Use healyhatman has some demo forms that you can buy - see his post here
​
Or you can code it yourself using the cURL action.
​
Bob
Ch Chronologist 25 Dec, 2018
@GreyHead and @healyhatman Thanks for the quick replies. I'm using Chronoforms V5 and the Mailchimp Subscribe Action is only compatible with Chronoforms V6, since I'm using an early Joomla 3.0 version, I don't want to run on any incompatible issues so I'll try to implement the code myself for now.
​
Thanks.
he healyhatman 25 Dec, 2018
Sure thing. It's definitely possible, but you will need to use PHP.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.