Autocomplete event

cr cre8tivemedia 16 Dec, 2018
I am trying to set up an autocomplete event as shown in the demo but am having no luck...
​
Here is what I have -
​
Autocomplete event image 1
​
Autocomplete event image 2
​
Autocomplete event image 3
​
Autocomplete event image 4
​
And here is how it's displayed on the front end -
​
Autocomplete event image 5
​
The custom code seems to be displaying all the data on screen, this data should be in the dropdown. It worked correctly before I tried using the autocomplete event. Can someone show me where I am going wrong?
​
Here is a front end link - http://coupons.cuttingcoupons.net/index.php?option=com_chronoforms6&chronoform=calculator--04
he healyhatman 16 Dec, 2018
Have you got the read_data and that custom code block in an "auto" event?
cr cre8tivemedia 16 Dec, 2018
I did not.... I was wondering where the Autocomplete event was pointing to. Thanks for the pointer, I totally overlooked it
​
For anyone wondering, I originally had the read data and the custom code in the load event along with the display section. So I added a new event called "auto" and moved the read and custom code into that as seen below. Now it is working as it's supposed to -
​
Autocomplete event image 6
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.