subquery

pe peppelaria 05 Nov, 2018
Hi, Max,
​
I need to perform this query:
​
SELECT
Customer.id AS `Customer.id`,
Customer.surname AS `Customer.surname`,
Customer.`name` AS `Customer.name`,
Customer.customer_status AS `Customer.customer_status`,
Customer.customer_substatus AS `Customer.customer_substatus`,
(SELECT Count(`Event`.id)
FROM y1zly_events_participants_customers AS `Event`
WHERE
`Event`.customer_id = Customer.id AND
`Event`.id = 15 AND
`Event`.deleted IS NULL
) AS countEvent

FROM
y1zly_chronoforms_data_customers AS Customer
WHERE
Customer.id IN ('12', '2689', '2963', '4473')

As you can see, there is a subquery that returns a simple count of matching records.
​
How can I do this with a read_data action?
Thank you very mutch
he healyhatman 05 Nov, 2018
If you add another model, there's a "SubQuery Join" option. I haven't figured out how it works yet but you seem to have a bit more of a grasp on MYSQL so you could give it a go.
​
If necessary you can just do the database query in PHP.
​
https://docs.joomla.org/Selecting_data_using_JDatabase
pe peppelaria 05 Nov, 2018
Hi healyhatman, thanks for your reply.
PHP code would be the extrema ratio.
I would like to use chronoforms read_data action instead, but at the moment I'trying to figure It out how subquery option works.
​
Please let me know if you have some idea about this
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.