Wrong data being saved in the database (3 hours more than my local time)

ma mauropiro 04 Oct, 2018
Dear Sirs
​
Please help me with this problem.
​
I am using the CC6 save_data action on Joomla 3.8.12, but the time is being saved 3 hours more than my local time.
​
I changed the timezone of my php but it did not work.
​
I used DATE_FORMAT_LC2 override for languages, also did not resolve.
​
I cleaned my cache, I manually changed the php.ini to date.timezone = "America / Sao_Paulo", I restarted PHP several times.I changed timezone in Joomla, but none of it worked.
​
Please, your help is greatly appreciated.
​
Follow the prints on the screens.
​
Thank you
​
Wrong data being saved in the database (3 hours more than my local time) image 1
​
Wrong data being saved in the database (3 hours more than my local time) image 2
Wrong data being saved in the database (3 hours more than my local time) image 3
Wrong data being saved in the database (3 hours more than my local time) image 4
he healyhatman 04 Oct, 2018
This one took me a while to figure out, but it's because {date:} uses UTC time. What you need to do it
​
{date/timezone:format}
​
So for you it SHOULD (not 100% of the Sao Paulo PHP timezone code) be
{date/Sao_Paulo:Y-m-d H:i}
ma mauropiro 05 Oct, 2018
Dear Healyhatman

Amazing, it worked.

I am very grateful to you for this one.

Mauro

Wrong data being saved in the database (3 hours more than my local time) image 5
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.