Form Email Settings

Re Revolion 24 Aug, 2018
Everything works fine until an email is received from the form.
​
It has "Joomla 3.6 <webmaster@chronoengine.com>" in the From field instead of my clients email address and company name. I have set it all correctly in the Global Configuration, but it is still showing when an email is receieved. How do I change this or edit this. I can not seem to find it anywhere to do this.
​
Thanks Max,
​
Jeremy
Gr GreyHead 28 Aug, 2018
Hi Revolion,
​
What do you have in the Email action settings? - it sounds as if you are using the From Name and From Email settings from a Demo form.
​
Bob
Re Revolion 30 Aug, 2018
This has happened on to sites. The forms were created new.
​
JT
Re Revolion 30 Aug, 2018
Where would I look for the action settings as I do not see those in the Email area on section 3.
​
JT
Gr GreyHead 31 Aug, 2018
Hi JT,
​
If you click on the blue 'gearwheel' icon then the action settings should open up for you.
​
Bob
Re Revolion 31 Aug, 2018
I do not have anything in the action item field what should I choose for there? Still getting use to the Version 6 as I have been a longtime user since Version 4
​
​
JT[file=10928]screencapture-awardtx-administrator-index-php-2018-08-31-12_43_33.png[/file]
he healyhatman 01 Sep, 2018
He meant the Email action under the Setup tab mate
Re Revolion 20 Sep, 2018
Yeah I am not seeing it anywhere "Joomla 3.6 <webmaster@chronoengine.com>". It's so annoying the client.
Gr GreyHead 20 Sep, 2018
Hi Revolion,
​
What do you see in the Setup tab?
​
Bob
he healyhatman 20 Sep, 2018
Yeah that's not right try reinstalling chronoforms
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.