Pass submit action in a URL

Dr DrSmith69 23 Aug, 2018
Hi Guys,
​
I am looking at potentially completing the first page of my form with a QR code
​
Since a QR code cannot do any form of POST() I would need to simplify it to pass my form fields via URL parameters and the submit action,
​
Can u give me an example of the url format I can look at autogenerating in order to move between page one and page 2 of my multipage form?
he healyhatman 23 Aug, 2018
{url:event}&parameter1=blahblah&parameter2=blahblah
​
Also though, and this is important.... WHY
Dr DrSmith69 23 Aug, 2018
Hi Healy,
​
Got it working, that was nice and easy🙂
​
I have a form with some API integrations and parameter posting and fetching which requires an identifier to be passed, the easier you make it for a front end user the better and its working beautifully🙂
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.