Read data not working

mo modicus 18 Jul, 2018
Hello!
​
I have a form to save data to a database. It works great.
​
But now I have two problems with the read data.
​
1. The form is loading the first data in the database. But it should load the data where "haendler" is the value of the field "haendler".
2. I can't get the data in the from fields.
​
What is wrong?
​
​
​
Thanks for your help.
​
Form:
Read data not working image 1
​
Debug:
Read data not working image 2
​
Read event:
Read data not working image 3
​
Display section:
Read data not working image 4
Form field:
Read data not working image 5
Gr GreyHead 18 Jul, 2018
Hi modicus,
​
You can check the MySQL query by copying and pasting it into PHPMyAdmin - it looks OK to me.
​
You aren't loading the value from the haendler column so it's not clear if you have the correct record.
​
I'm not sure that the input Value is correct as {var:read_data.data.aktion_titel} - from the Debugger output it looks like {var:data17.aktion_titel}
​
Bob
he healyhatman 18 Jul, 2018
Get rid of the model in the where conditions and in all the fields to retrieve., they're not necessary.
​
And like GreyHead said you need to replace {var:read_data with the actual name of the read_data action and model. So it should be
​
{var:read_data5.data17.aktion_titel}
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.