submit button css ignored

va vanzini 31 May, 2018
Hello, I am demoralized !
I am tyring to do a very simple thing but with no result - all I need to do is change the background color of the submit button on hover/focus
I have tried Extra Attrivutes with style as well as Custom CSS, see example
.ui.green.button:hover .ui.green.buttons:hover .button:hover { background-color: #303030 !important; }
I am using the default green - even changed the default hover color from #16ab39 to #303030 within the various ccs files in /httpdocs/libraries/cegcore2/assets/semantic-ui/components.
What is wrong?
many thanks in advance
Rita
he healyhatman 01 Jun, 2018
have you tried putting it in a "Custom CSS" element?
va vanzini 01 Jun, 2018
yes, this is the content of the Custom CSS:
.ui.green.button:hover .ui.green.buttons:hover .button:hover { background-color: #303030 !important; }
Gr GreyHead 02 Jun, 2018
Hi Rita,
​
Please post a link to the form so we can take a quick look.
​
Bob
va vanzini 04 Jun, 2018
Hi Bob,
https://hostingperaziende.it/
please see on lightgreen background button "Richiesta Contatto"very many thanks in advance
he healyhatman 04 Jun, 2018
Should be a comma between all those entries buddy.

Not that it's helping, it still won't let me change the color on hover.
va vanzini 04 Jun, 2018
thanks for trying - but comma or not makes no difference
Gr GreyHead 04 Jun, 2018
Hi Rita,
​
This seems to work when I test:
button.#button15 :hover {
background-color: #303030 !important;
}
Bob
va vanzini 04 Jun, 2018
Hi Bob, yes it should work - but it does not on me 😢I want to upload 2 images - but not sure it worked - please let me know if they have not come to you
kind regards
Rita
va vanzini 04 Jun, 2018
sorry - I have changed browser from Firefox to Chrome and now see that my upload are there
va vanzini 04 Jun, 2018
yes it works in the preview - but not through the site template view which ignores the css entered for this button
Gr GreyHead 05 Jun, 2018
Hi Rita,
​
It looks as if your CSS is not being loaded in the page. Is the CSS action before the Display SEction action? If not please move it up.
​
Bob
va vanzini 05 Jun, 2018
Hi Bob, yes I have moved it up (actually I have moved it up and down before on my endless attempts)
kind regards
Rita
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.