Load data to form with Multiplier

te tempus 30 May, 2018
Hi
Thank again for great component!
​
Plase help to solve!
​
How to combine loading data with the multiplier into the text fields and into the custom code part?
Loading data to the fields works good, but when I put inside the Multilpier next Custom code, it does not work
<?php foreach ($form->data['Model']['__N__'] as $p) {echo "{$p['uniq_id']}";}?>
Otherwise without [__N__]
<?php foreach ($form->data['Model'] as $p) {echo "{$p['uniq_id']}";}?>
it prints all the entries in each Multiplier container.
Gr GreyHead 30 May, 2018
Hi tempus ,
​
I'm sorry I don't understand what you need to do :-(
​
Bob
te tempus 30 May, 2018
Ok, let me show you.
​
Load data to form with Multiplier image 1
In the form I have Multiplier container
It shows data from the base in Textboxes and with some custom code.
​
The problem for me now is I can not make Custom code to show field data correctly😟
This code does not show uniq_id.
<?php foreach ($form->data['Model']['__N__'] as $p) {echo "{$p['uniq_id']}";}?>
If I delete ['__N__'] from the code it shows all records but I need only that particular 1st, 2nd...['__N__'] uniq_id.
​
In other words replacer does not work in custom code
​
A very similar question were here https://www.chronoengine.com/forums/posts/t102281/multiplier-custom-field?keywords=multiplier
But I still have no clue haw did he solve...
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.