CF6 called by CC6. Cascading dynamic dropdown not working.

Lo Lorentz 14 May, 2018
Hi !
​
I'am Michel from France and I gonna try to explain my problem with my poor english😉
​
I am using CF6 to make a complex form.
​
This form 'ADD' containins some cascading anddynamic dropdown. Records are saved in a database. 
​
After some hours debbuging, it works perfectly ! 
​
Then I use a CC6 form to display a table with the data stored in the database. Working as I expected🙂 (TY for CC et CF !)
​
For now, I've added a button in the toolbar above the table to call my CF6 form 'ADD' using {chronoform.event:ADD/load}
My form is displayed like it's supposed to do but for all cascading dynamic dropdown, when I do a selection in the 1st dropdown, the second dropdown disappears.
​
I've added a debugger in the function called but nothing happen/display. 
As the 2nd dropdown disappears, I imagine that the reload event is trigerred but may be not the function. 
​
Any idea ?
​
thanks
jv jvidalbac 17 May, 2018

In your reload event, have you added a custom code to show the dropdown?
{view:field_name}
Lo Lorentz 22 May, 2018
Hi, jvidalbac,
​
Yes I did it.
​
The CF form is working like a charm. But when I call it from Connectivity, {view:field_name} seems not working anymore.
​
AS I need to gor forward, I'd by-passed the problem using a direct link to the CF Form. I exit connectivity in sum.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.