How to change the button color?

What am I doing wrong? I am trying to change the button color. For that, the Custom CSS field is inserted before the button. I try also to add the CSS directly to the button attributes.
​
I have checked another answers in the forum, bit nothing is functining. Help!
​
How to change the button color? image 1
Gr GreyHead 07 May, 2018
Hi Dimitri,
​
Try adding !important to the CSS - background-color: green !important;
​
If you use the Extra attributes box then you need to add a style attribute - you can't just add the CSS.
​
Bob
he healyhatman 07 May, 2018
What is it you're trying to do, and why not just change the color under the General tab?
​
If you're trying to do it under Advanced-> Extra Attributes, you need to do it this way:
​
style:background-color:green
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.