NoCaptcha Code

sc scion371 27 Apr, 2018
Have updated NoCpatcha v1 to v2 but the Code required does not appear... just a declaration "I'm not a robot" NoCaptcha Code image 1
Gr GreyHead 27 Apr, 2018
Hi scion371,
​
That is correct - see the image here
​
Bob
sc scion371 29 Apr, 2018
Sorry, it was the wrong question and should have read:
​
Google NoCaptcha Appears okay on the surface. ie. The Google image appears and the tick displays when clicked but there are no images displayed and clicking submit gives error message: "The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Please try it again"
​
See: http://www.filipinocarers.com/contact-us.html?chronoform=contact-us&event=submit
​
Though having gone through the documentation several times, I cannot figure what I'm doing wrong?
​
I'm using this on other site with no problems. As it says, it is easy to use...
Gr GreyHead 29 Apr, 2018
Hi scion371,
​
Everything looks OK in the front-end. I do see a message like this:

"Error
A sequence has been detected that could mean a hacker attack. Your request cannot be processed."
​
If you have some kind of security extension running that may be corrupting the submitted data and preventing the ReCaptcha check from working properly.
​
Or you may have some PHP limitations that prevent allow_url_fopen() or the cURL commands from running. One of them is needed to enable the ReCaptcha check.
​
Bob
Max_admin Max_admin 20 May, 2018
1 Likes
Hello princemoga,
​
What kind of code do you expect to appear ? the image shown displays the correct the Google captcha interface.
​
Best regards,
Max
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.