Chronoforum Validation für domain with AND without www.

pe peterneff 23 Apr, 2018
When I validate my chronoforum in joomla the Validation is only valid for the domain-Name used when I validate it.
What do I have to do the code is valid for both, with and without www. (it's only one Installation)

Gr GreyHead 23 Apr, 2018
Hi peterneff,
​
The validations usually work for both www.my_domain.com and my_domain.com.
​
If this is not working for you please use the Contact Us form above to ask Max with your site details.
​
Bob
pe peterneff 24 Apr, 2018
It does not work both ways.
When I validate on the www.domain.com adress, the validation works on that address and not in domain.com.
When I then validate on domain.com the validation works there and is lost on www.domain.com
Then I validate again on www.domain.com, the validation works there and is lost on domain.com

This way it's also possible to get a vorever running demo-license. if you do the steps from above every 10 days, the demo-time is extended.


However, I solved the problem another way. I redirect the non-WWW calls to WWW-calls.


Peter.
Gr GreyHead 24 Apr, 2018
Hi Peter,
​
Now I recall that there was a bug in one version of CFv6 where www was not supported - I think that is fixed in the latest release.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.