How to display dayformat in dd-mm-yyyy

Display a date in DD-MM-YYYY format in ChronoForms.

Overview

The date field in a CF list or view was showing in the default YYYY-MM-DD format.
Use the {date:d-m-Y} shortcode within the view or column view section, applying it directly to the specific date field variable.

Answered
dh dhuizinga1 22 Apr, 2018
Hi all,
​
I got a plain list with a date field. The date will now display in a YYYY-MM-DD format. But is there a possibilty to display in a DD-MM-YYYY format and how can i do this.?
​
for the advanced user piece of cake :-) For me an issue,,
​
kind regards
dirk
Gr GreyHead 22 Apr, 2018
Hi Dirk,
​
Which version of ChronoConnectivity are you using? If it is CCv6 then the Date section in the ShortCodes FAQ may help
​
Bob
dh dhuizinga1 22 Apr, 2018
Hi bob,
​
Thnx I found the format you mean. To display a date in d-m-Y format is the code {date:d-m-Y} enough to display. But I was forgot to say that the date calls a view.
For example: Wedstrijdschema.speeldatum:{view:speeldatum_view_link}
​
In the short codes I can't find the solution to combine. I mean that the day display in d-m-Y and that this day calls the view.
​
I tried several possiblities (at least I thought they was) But without any succes..
he healyhatman 23 Apr, 2018
Put it in the view
​
Content: {date:d-m-Y$(var:tableviewname.row.model.field)}
dh dhuizinga1 23 Apr, 2018
Hi healyhatman,
​
Thnx... this is exactly what I meant.
I'll never found this out.. thnx.
​
​
​
For my next question I need the specialists..
From a number of fields in the list, it must be confessed which team is the winner and in the end a position has to be announced.
dh dhuizinga1 23 Apr, 2018
Hi healyhatman,
​
Thnx 4 these solution. This is indeed the solution when a date is also a link. Then can i put uit in the view... But I have also dates in a list which are not clickable. Hoe do i solve that?
he healyhatman 23 Apr, 2018
Answer
Put that exact same thing in your "Column view" section for your Table View
dh dhuizinga1 23 Apr, 2018
Hi healhatman,
​
When I add the code ' Wedstrijdschema.speeldatum:{date:d-m-Y$(var:read_speeldatum_list.row.Wedstrijdschema.speeldatum)} ' then the results is that de day Today is been displayed.
​
​
How to display dayformat in dd-mm-yyyy image 1
​
I don't get it :-)
dh dhuizinga1 23 Apr, 2018
Thxn... your answer was correct.. i made a mistake.
By another try i made it
​
so my earlier respons is NOT correct and can be delete by a moderator..
​
Thanx
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.