CF v6 : Validation looks different on English and French

St Stilf 27 Mar, 2018
Hi,
​
I've implemented simple validation for empty fields, for English and French using locale strings e.g. {l:my_text}
In the case of English , validation errors look fine like this:
CF v6 : Validation looks different on English and French image 1
In the case of French, the validation errors stack up on the top of the page:
CF v6 : Validation looks different on English and French image 2
​
My goal is to have them all appear as in the English version.
I'm using Joomla 3.8.6, using the Protostar template.
​
Thank you.
Max_admin Max_admin 04 Apr, 2018
Hi Stilf,
​
Do you have the latest update installed ?
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
St Stilf 05 Apr, 2018
Hi Max,
​
I think so, Joomla didn't find any updates:
CF v6 : Validation looks different on English and French image 3
​
Thanks,
​
Stilf
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.