One element is not displayed on the frontend because the extension is not validated

ja janapolakova 21 Mar, 2018
Hello,
​
I bought the full version of chronoforms6. I have a problem in that about 10% of users see above the form: one element is not displayed on the front end because the extension is not validated.

Unfortunately, it is about 10% of users. Do not you know what to do with it? I attach a screen.
​
http://mlesa.eu/how-to-apply/registration-form
​
Thank you very much for help
​
One element is not displayed on the frontend because the extension is not validated image 1
Gr GreyHead 21 Mar, 2018
Hi janapolakova,
​
Do you have caching enabled on the site? If so, please try clearing the cache and see if that resolves this problem.
​
Bob
Max_admin Max_admin 22 Mar, 2018
Hi,
​
Please make sure that you have the latest update installed, this is a problem which occurs with an earlier release.
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ga gasoline 20 Feb, 2019
I have same issue in V6. When I preview form from admin area no issues. When I link form to a menu i get the error messages and the Google Captcha and SEND button are NOT shown.
​
One element is not displayed on the frontend because the extension is not validated image 2
Max_admin Max_admin 21 Feb, 2019
1 Likes
Hi gasoline,
​
If your install is not validated and your form has more than 15 fields then this will happen!
​
best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ga gasoline 21 Feb, 2019
O.k. clear,, thanks.
I missed that😉.
​
Iĺl see if the club (i make there site for free) is willing to pay for a subscription.
V6 is working much more easy and better than V5.
​
Awesome extension. You did a great job.
​
[EDIT]
Bought new 3 key subscription while I had one key left from older order. Could not figure out how to add that key. So now I have 3 more keys to use😉. It;s indefinitly I think so I'll use it for other projects in the future.
​
Anyway, form works now !
Max_admin Max_admin 21 Feb, 2019
Hi gasoline,
​
Thank you for your purchase!
​
When you are logged in you can find your info about your orders and keys, you could generate the key under the "Validate domain" page with your existing order number.
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.