Chronoforms v6 : How to subscribe user to list and send email only if paypal payment is successful?

ol oloccina 06 Mar, 2018
Hello,
I have created a form using the paypal demo as base, but now I can't find a way to set it up so that it subscribes the user to a list and send him an email only if paypal payment is successful.
​
I have a CURL and and email action (both tested and working), I tried to them as last actions in the in "Complete" and in the "ipn" tabs, but they dont' work. They only work if I place them in the "submit" tab before the paypal redirect action, thus subscribing the user to the list even if he doesn't complete the payment.
​
Any idea? Thanks!
Max_admin Max_admin 24 Mar, 2018
Hi oloccina,
​
You can do it the way you have now, save them with a flag paid = 0, then update the flag to 1 after they pay using ipn, or do not save it at all and save the record after they pay using ipn.
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.