Error with NoCaptcha

Add Google NoCaptcha to a ChronoForms form.

Overview

The required actions are missing because the installed CF version is outdated.
Upgrade to the latest release of CFv5 to access the NoCaptcha actions in the Anti-spam group.

Answered
ChronoForms v5
ma makelabsrl 28 Feb, 2018
Hi, i'm trying to set the recaptcha on my form, but in the setup tab in the contact form page i can't see the item "Load Google NoCaptcha" and "Check Google NoCaptcha". How can I add these?
​
thanks
Max_admin Max_admin 28 Feb, 2018
Hi makelabsrl,
​
Are you using an Easy form ? because if yes then you will need to switch to the advanced mode.
​
If you are in the advanced mode then the NoCaptcha actions are under the "Anti spam" group
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ma makelabsrl 28 Feb, 2018
Easy or simple?
Anyway, I can't remember.. I just add a new form, normal, not simple, but the action I mentioned aren't under the group Antispam
Max_admin Max_admin 01 Mar, 2018
What do you have under the Anti spam group then ?
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
Gr GreyHead 01 Mar, 2018
Hi makelabsrl ,
​
Please upgrade to the latest release of CFv5.
​
Bob
ma makelabsrl 01 Mar, 2018
How can I do this? I have to upgrade to version 6? in this case can i use the same form?
​
thanks
Gr GreyHead 02 Mar, 2018
Answer
Hi makelabsrl,
​
No, you just need to download and install the latest release of CFv5. It looks like the version you have is quite old and does not support Google ReCaptcha.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.