Buy Now
Sign in

So, it was the Israeli Zionists behind all my problems!

For everyone who read about the problems I have been having the last few years, the zionist criminals are behind that, they have loyal groups around the world whom they use to hit innocenets, they do not like GOOD JUST people who can create bridges and make peace, specifically those who are religious, Muslims or Christians, And this is because the zionists are here to devide and destroy!

My life has been miserable, and they tried to make me think it's the French, the Italians, the Canadians, the Turkish, the Egyptians, the Germans, the Russians, the Malaysians, the Chrinese, the Japanese, they even used some American decoy, but it was them, the dirty zionists!

How do they play this ? Using cause and effect, they hit me while giving a logical reason related to one of the groups above, the reason is fake of course, but it took me a long time to understand this, almost 10 years, it's very difficult to think straight when someone is emotionally disturbed!

These criminals possess the following technologies:

1. They create fake dreams, and can make in sleep interrogations and information extraction!
  2. They can disturb memory and play with the neurotransmitters' balance during sleep, you wake up the next day feeling horrible for no reason, trying to remember something happy gives no emotions at all!
  3. They use the cell phones to capture your brain waves and analyze it to know how do you feel and what you are thinking about (Google Glass was doing something similar)

They have been using these techniques against me for years to break me down while trying to make me suspect any of the groups above based on the situation, making me live in sadness and depression alone, they denied me friends and they destroyed all my relationships, and recently they started to torture me and tried to make me commit suicide in HongKong.

I do not believe a lot of people know this info, please share it, for the sake of God, for the sake of humanity!

Max

Form submits on enter key when using autocomplete

Gatsman , August 18 2018, 07:39
Gatsman 306
August 18 2018, 07:39 #379665
I know that the forms default behaviour is to be submitted if the cursor if focused in an input field and the Enter key is pressed but it should not be when you select something from the browsers autocomplete.
Using the Basic Contact Form Demo in the picture, using arrows keys to navigate to an option from the browsers autocomplete and clicking on Enter key will send the form.
I believe that the default behaviour should be to select the "option" and write it in the input field and only send the form if another Enter key is pressed.
Please correct and advice if i am wrong.
PS. I think that this is happening only with Firefox
form_submit.jpg
healyhatman 9
August 18 2018, 10:25 #379674
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/895171/prevent-users-from-submitting-a-form-by-hitting-enter
Web developer at SkySpider.com.au - I DO NOT work for ChronoEngine!
Donations: paypal.me/healyhatman
Professional Work: kamron@skyspider.com.au
Custom CF / CC Plugins and Extensions: skyspider.com.au/store
Gatsman 306
August 18 2018, 10:49 #379675
Hello healyhatman,
Adding the code:
$(document).ready(function() {
$(window).keydown(function(event){
if(event.keyCode == 13) {
event.preventDefault();
return false;
}
});
});
in a Javascript in the design section did not change anything.
Did you check it did it work for you?
healyhatman 9
August 18 2018, 11:00 #379676
Replace $ with jQuery
Gatsman 306
August 20 2018, 06:33 #379704
This does not work.
It's not a jQuery conflict i get no errors in console, (even with jQuery instead of $) the Enter key press is recognized but the form is still send.
See image after i navigate with arrows and click Enter.
PS. I added an alert into the JavaScript.
form_submit-2.jpg
Attachments
form_submit-2.jpg
form_submit-2.jpg
(76.29 KiB)
4939 Downloads/Views
healyhatman 9
August 20 2018, 06:42 #379705
Get everything out of the function part, put it in a custom JS element with the document ready checkbox ticked. I have this exact code on my forms.
So you code should start at jQuery(window)
Also, VERY IMPORTANT, don't copy+paste from the forums it adds code breaking hidden characters.
Gatsman 306
August 20 2018, 07:25 #379706
If it works for you with Firefox I don't know what i am doing wrong in my form.
The alert is called but the form sends.
I always copy paste to notepad first and i have just as you said in a JS with the domready checked.
Could you upload your working demo form so i can compare them?
form_submit-3.jpg
Attachments
form_submit-3.jpg
form_submit-3.jpg
(120.38 KiB)
4880 Downloads/Views
healyhatman 9
August 20 2018, 07:28 #379707
Pasting to notepad isn't any use. Try deleting the action and typing it out manually.
healyhatman 9
August 21 2018, 01:39 #379726
You shouldn't even need the jQuery bit sorry. Here's my example blocking enter on one single element. This is inside the JS block with the "Add inside dom ready.." checkbox ticked.
$('#autocomplete').keydown(function(event)
{
if(event.keyCode == 13)
{
event.preventDefault();
return false;
}
});
Gatsman 306
August 21 2018, 06:41 #379729
Hello healyhatman, thank you for the code, this code works but i think you misunderstood my issue.
This code will block the use of the Enter key but what i want is for the form to have the default behaviour.
A user should be able to send the form by the use of the Enter key (when focused in an input field) but not when they select from the browsers input history drop down.
When you select from the drop down it should select that option paste it in the input and if Enter is pressed for a second time send the form.
healyhatman 9
August 21 2018, 06:43 #379730
So you're talking about stopping enter submitting the form when an autoplay selection is chosen?
Gatsman 306
August 21 2018, 07:05 #379732
Yes this is an issue only when the user selects by using the arrow keys to navigate and hits enter to select one of the browsers autocomplete suggestions for any of the forms fields (check the first image i posted).
Otherwise sending the form by hitting Enter if default behaviour and i am OK with it.
healyhatman 9
August 21 2018, 10:18 #379736
What browser are you in? In chrome pressing enter on an autocomplete suggestion does not submit my form.
Gatsman 306
August 21 2018, 14:15 #379747
I am using Firefox 61.0.2
It only happens with Firefox but only with chronoforms 6 other forms (even chronoforms 5) don't have this issue.
Gatsman 306
August 22 2018, 09:13 #379770
healyhatman,
Do you have Firefox installed? can you verify this or am i the only one with this issue?
healyhatman 9
August 22 2018, 09:19 #379771
Installed Firefox just for you and can confirm that it happens in Firefox as you've described. As such I'd say it's a Firefox problem.
healyhatman 9
August 22 2018, 09:21 #379772
First answer [url=https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9431616/firefox-autocomplete-enter-keypress-on-autocomplete-triggering-enter-on-textbo]here[/url] seems helpful.
Gatsman 306
August 23 2018, 06:55 #379803
Can you check your link again, is it correct?
healyhatman 9
August 23 2018, 07:26 #379804
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9431616/firefox-autocomplete-enter-keypress-on-autocomplete-triggering-enter-on-textbo