Written Feb 19, 2019 19:04
We are pleased to announce the release of Chronoforms 6.0.22 along with ChronoConnectivity 6.0.9
The new updates applies the following changes:
- Fixes the update and validation problem for Connectivity!
- The form designer has few new elements for lists display!
- Display section is now "Display Form", and it has a display event to manage the form contents.
- Display view action is added to help rendering views or sections easily.
- The "Read Data" action has a new alt primary key setting for "Has Many" related tables, you can now connect 2 tables on any 2 fields with the has many relationship.
- New "Save custom fields" action for Joomla to help save Joomla custom fields data for users, articles or any content.
- The "Modify data" action is changed to "Data builder", it can now write data to the Data/Var/Session arrays.
- The "Switch" and "Event switcher" action got some updates, now * can be used as a wildcard option.
- More demo forms included with how to build instructions.