Forums

Issues with Joomla cache

camerata 08 Jul, 2014
I have some issues related with Joomla chaching system.

With global cache and system plugin activated, in a multipage from placed at an article via chronoform content plugin, when I move from a page of the form (not finished last submit) to other site page and return to the form, always the browser place me at last visited form page!

In addition, if I reset the site cache from backend, I can see the first form page BUT when I try to advance to next page, always the browser keeps me at first (in the browser address I see the "Page 2" option) and it's not possible to proceed.

Tested with both Joomla global chache systems. All works if I set off the global cache keepping the plugin cache; but the site goes to much slow. HOW TO work with cache more wfiently?

Thested with FireFox 30.0, Chrome & Safari (Windows 7).

Thanks in advance.
camerata 08 Jul, 2014
Yes, your FAQ is clear. But I would like to know your suggestions. Is the sollution to use a third-part cache system?
Max_admin 08 Jul, 2014
Answer
1 Likes
Please set the "Relative URL" setting to "No" under the form's edit page, you can reach there by clicking the form's name in the forms manager.

Regards,
Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
camerata 08 Jul, 2014
Mmnnn... It seems to work!
camerata 16 Jul, 2014
This issue is not solved yet...

Just I note that entering data to the multipage form (not submitting last page yet), when other user access, the form display last field data entered by firs one!

Have you other possible sollution?
Max_admin 17 Jul, 2014
How did you test "other user" ? its the same session and so the data will be there, you can configure the "multi page" action in the first page to reset the data, that would empty the form data if the user tries to access the first page!

Regards,
Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
camerata 17 Jul, 2014
Admin: When I say "other user" I mean other browser/computer. I tested it as not registered user since the form is open to everybody. If a visitor enter data at form, other see the entered at first page!

About to configure the "multi page" action in the fist page to reset the data, please let me know more. I think this is an old issue commented a year ago;
https://www.chronoengine.com/forums/posts/f2/t90308/clear-the-form-data-after-submit.html

Thanks in advance.
Max_admin 17 Jul, 2014
Well, if another user can get the data then its Joomla cache, please check the quick solutions here:
https://www.chronoengine.com/faqs/55-cfv4/cfv4-anti-spam/4111-why-does-joomla-cache-stop-my-form-working.html

Regards,
Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.