Form validates but show no validation message

mk mkul7ra 26 Jun, 2019
Hello everybody,

I use Chronoforms V5 and Joomla 3.9.8. When I call the forum directly via https://www.maximusweb.org/?option=com_chronoforms5&chronoform=kontakt everything works. If I use the content plugin, the validation messages will not work anymore. The form validates, but no error messages appear. Has anyone an idea of the reasons why? Link: https://www.maximusweb.org/kontakt
​
greetings Mario
mk mkul7ra 26 Jun, 2019
I set set the form Action URL manually to https://www.maximusweb.org/?option=com_chronoforms5&chronoform=kontakt
but no validation messages apear
Gr GreyHead 26 Jun, 2019
Hi Mario,
​
Please add &event=submit to the end of the Action URL - otherwise it will just reload the form.
​
Bob
mk mkul7ra 02 Jul, 2019
Hi Greyhead,
​
this is now the ActionUrl i use: https://www.maximusweb.org/?option=com_chronoforms5&chronoform=kontakt&event=submit.
But the problem is the same: The form do the validation job, but shows no Validation message.
​
Do you have another suggestion?
​
Greetings MArio
Gr GreyHead 02 Jul, 2019
Hi Mario,
​
The messages are there but they are shown down at the bottom right corner of the page - if I show the form full-screen in my browser I can just see them. My guess is that there is some conflicting CSS on the page that needs to be fixed.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.