Thanks message to the customers email

Send a thank-you email to the customer's entered email address in ChronoForms 6.

Overview

The issue is not knowing how to dynamically set the recipient email from a form field in the Email action.
In the Email action's Recipients field, use the variable {data:email} to pull the address from the form's email field.

Answered
ChronoForms v6
Fr Fritz 31 May, 2019
What is the most correct procedure to send a thanks message to the customer (email text field) after he has filled out and sent the chronoforms6?
I found several threads from previous versions but non specific to the latest CF6 version.
Gr GreyHead 31 May, 2019
Hi Fritz,
​
Please check the demo contact form. it should be enough to add an Email action and set the To address from the form data.
​
Bob
Fr Fritz 31 May, 2019
Thank you Grayhead for your attention!
I said that badly. ...sorry.
I intended to send an email to the address (text field-email) that is entered by the visitor who is just filling out the form.
How can I add the this mail address in the Actions->Email->Recipients list?
The email value that is entered by the form compiler.
he healyhatman 31 May, 2019
Answer
1 Likes
Use {data:email} for the recipient. Assuming your form field is called "email"
Fr Fritz 01 Jun, 2019
Thank you healyhatman! I don't have great programming skills and I'm trying to learn how to use variables in CF6. Have a nice weekend!
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.