How to get a Submit and and Reset button in (hor) line

SP SPABO 26 Nov, 2018
Basic question I suppose, but how to get a Submit and and Reset button in (hor) line?
Gr GreyHead 28 Nov, 2018
Hi SPABO,
​
The Multi field area element lets you put multiple elements in a line.
​
Bob
SP SPABO 28 Nov, 2018
Hi Bob,
I was "away" too long....how simple it could be!! Thanks (sofar)
​
But, when I click the RESET button, all the fields get the error-message ""This Field is Requierd""
Would it be possible to blank all the fields, without getting those notifications?
​
Look forward hearing from yoy soon,
Rgds Kees
SP SPABO 03 Dec, 2018
Hi Bob,
Pls could you have a look at this?
""
But, when I click the RESET button, all the fields get the validation/error-message ""This Field is Requierd""
Would it be possible to blank all the fields, without getting those notifications?

""
​
Thanks in advance
Rgds Kees
he healyhatman 03 Dec, 2018
You'll probably just have to stop the other listeners on the reset button from being called in turn.
https://api.jquery.com/event.stopimmediatepropagation/
SP SPABO 04 Dec, 2018
Okay, so it's not standard in CF5.
Thanks anyway
Rgds
Kees
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.