Buy Now
Sign in

Notice: Undefined index: title in

S
snwoko@gmail.com 1
October 26 2017 #373157
Just installed Chronoforms vs6. Set up first form and all was great. When I set up 2nd from suddenly it switched me to forms list page with the message, "Notice: Undefined index: title in /home/joyfields/public_html/joyfields.org/administrator/components/com_chronoforms6/chronoforms/themes/default/views/connections/index.php on line 98"
Now I cannot access the forms or do anything. Although the forms seem to be working just fine for the user. I have reinstalled extension and relateds to no avail. See attached screen shot. Is it something I did wrong? Whats the fix if any? Thanks for your assistance.
Attachments
screens-chrono-error.pdf
(112.42 KiB)
87 Downloads/Views
GreyHead 63.5
October 27 2017 #373175
HI snwoko,

One thing you might try is setting your site Error Reporting to System Default or to None - then it will not show PHP Notices (they are usually not problems by themselves). If this does not work then hopefully you will see a more helpful Error message.

Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
admin 27.0
October 28 2017 #373197
Please try to click the "Clear cache" button, does that help ? and did you make any changes to the chronoengine_forms6 in the database ?

Best regards
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Please let us know if you have any problems with the new forums text editor, we appreciate your feedback!