Created: Saturday, 02 September 2017 18:13
- Many fixes and improvements.
- Form designer COPY feature, you can now clone existing elements in the wizard.
- Form designer SAVE feature, you can save existing form elements for later usage, saved elements are considered blocks, they appear in the wizard under the "More" section, and can be used in all forms, you may also backup all blocks and restore them into a different website, in other words you can have your own library of customized form elements to save time when building new forms.
Created: Sunday, 27 August 2017 20:21
- Fixes and improvements.
- More responsive design.
- Notification email designer.
Created: Saturday, 26 August 2017 20:06
- Many small improvements and fixes.
- Improved wizard experience, you can now drag new elements to exactly where you want them to land in the designer.
- Chart element, feed the element with data to create nice looking bar charts.
- Google Address field: auto completing address field which can supply the different address components to other form fields.
- 2Checkout Payments gateway integration: accept payments on your form using the 2Checkout payment gateway.
- HoneyPot security test, the simple and quick form spam protection.
- Textarea auto expansion feature, when user types, the textarea auto expands instead of displaying scroll bars for better user experience.
- New chart statistics feature in the stored data view, you can now view statistics per field when you view the table data.
- New wizard events and area minimizing feature, minimize events and sections to save space.
- Zapier service integration.
- Multi element and multi value support in fields events, you can now target multiple elements in one field, and you can reference multiple values.
- Easily load your form into a popup which can be triggered on different events, popups can be triggered using a click on a form element, on page load, after some time or after a specific scroll distance.
Created: Sunday, 21 May 2017 20:05
- Many improvements and fixes.
- New Signature pad widget.
- New wysiwyg editor support for textarea.
- New load state hidden/disabled for fields.
- Email layout designer.
- Uploaded files names can be dynamically changed.
- curl support for Google reCaptcha.
- New fields events: AJAX Reload and Function calls.
- Dropdowns/Checkboxes/Radios will have their selected option label value included in the email using the auto setting.
Created: Thursday, 30 March 2017 18:34
We are pleased to announce the release of Chronoforms v6, The new version has more features and an easier to use interface, it also gives you more flexibility and control over the form layout and processing.
It's available for download for free in the downloads section.
Created: Monday, 23 January 2017 17:55
We are pleased to announce to the release of ChronoConnectivity v6, create and manage database data with extreme flexibility, read/update/delete data from any number of tables, one to one and one to many relations support, You can also search or sort the data to your liking, filter the data displayed, and export it easily to CSV.
You can also configure your app to upload or download files, and send emails.
Build forms quickly using the built in easy to use form builder.
Control the layout of your app using the different view units available, ChronoConnectivity 6 is using the Semantic UI framework.
We are pleased to announce the release of the new ChronoForms V5, almost at the 7th anniversary of ChronoForms, the new version has more capabilities, easier interface and a much stronger code base, it can be installed with V4 on the same system, and is Joomla 2.5/3.x ready.
Created: Monday, 23 December 2013 09:54
Created: Friday, 14 December 2012 15:57
We have decided to release a new simple forms builder to meet all our users demands, the new extension interface is very simple and innovative, it does the main tasks of a contact script, and is using our new advanced PHP framework to achieve the best performance and stay platform independent.
In order to be able to run this new extension, your server should meet these requirements:
PDO & PDO MySQL extensions enabled in PHP
Almost all servers today can meet these requirements, unless they are outdated.
Pay attention not to install this new extension with Chronoforms V3, it will overwrite the files since they are both using the same extension code name "com_chronocontact".
Happy forms building :)
Created: Sunday, 25 November 2012 15:18
We are proud to announce the new release of Chronoforms for Joomla 3.0, it's available for free download on the "Downloads" page, please don't hesitate to let us know about any issues you may find.
Download is available here
Created: Wednesday, 30 May 2012 21:02
A simple and easy to use forums extension for Joomla!
The main features are:
Categories -> Forums -> Topics -> Posts structure.
Lock/Stick topics or set forums announcements.
Posts reporting and topics manual activation by admins.
Global and distinct forums permissions.
Read more: ChronoForums is here!
Created: Tuesday, 28 February 2012 16:39
We are proud to announce the release of ChronoConnectivity V4.0, the new version is a complete remake of the old one, almost all the code has been rewritten. The result is a stronger; more modular and easier to use data manager for all Joomla users. We hope that you will like it, and look forward to hear your comments on our forums.
Download from here
ChronoConnectivity V4 requires Chronoforms V4 RC3.2 or later installed.
The main features of the new release are:
- Multi Database tables support.
- Admin area or frontend data listing support.
- Support for all CRUD operations on 1 or more tables, plus supporting basic features like pagination, search, sorting, data filtering...etc.
- Full users groups access permissions configuration.
- Tasks Control support using the Chronoforms Events-Actions system*.
- Auto or Custom data listing to save your time.
- SEO url support with the basic Joomla SEF support.
*With the Task Control feature, you can control when will any CRUD action will be executed, for example:
- You want the user to confirm something before deleting a record.
- Send an email when a record is updated.
Doing any type of processing before running any of the CRUD operations is possible using the Chronoforms-ChronoConnectivity combination.
Please let us know your thoughts on our forums.
In order to create a 1st basic connection, you should:
#1- Enter connection name.
#2- Select a db table.
#3- Navigate to the "Admin list settings" tab and enter few table columns names in the "List View Fields" box.
#4- Go to the "Admin permissions" tab and set the "List Permissions" to "Super users" (or whatever group you have).
Now you can save the connection and display the table data through the "Admin list" link, for adding/editing you will need to connect a Chronoform to your connection, but your form's App should be set to "ChronoConnectivity", you can find the form App setting under the form's "Edit" page.