Buy Now
Sign in

Using Repeater Area

Austre , May 25 2017, 12:36
R
richarddhill 19
June 13 2017, 09:34 #369334
Hi,

I used to like the old ChronoformsV5 repeat area. Simple to understand and to follow, it worked first time I ever used it.

The new one in V6 is as clear as mud and has taken me an hour to work out there is a bug. Please can I have the patch.

Can I suggest the following:

1. That someone writes a much clearer explanation of the way it works, step by step with illustrations
2. A second explanation on how to set arrays (where to do it and how these work)
3. A third section on how to set up the database to receive the information (if this is required)
4. A tutorial video - using these step by step examples
5. An example multiplier form so that people can look at one that works and take the details away.

Meantime,can I please have the patch, so I can wrestle with the next section.

Please, please, please can someone help with tutorials and examples for ChronoformsV6.

Richard
H
hwsassisi 52
June 15 2017, 17:22 #369452
Hi,
I need the path too
regards
admin 28
June 15 2017, 22:59 #369460
Hi,

I'm trying to have some illustrations done soon, so hopefully they will be ready in the next week or two.

Please send me a message using the Contact us page to get the patch file.

Best regards,
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Did you try the new ChronoForms7 ? if yes then please send us your comments!!
E
Elitakey 269
June 19 2017, 09:55 #369554
Hello, Max, how is going with the promised explanations on how to set the arrays and DB in CFv6 Multiplier? World is waiting for it...
admin 28
June 20 2017, 02:45 #369595
Hi Elita,

Hopefully this will be ready in the next day or two, I'm working on it.

Best regards,
Max
Max
If your main question got answered then please mark the answer using the button!
Did you try the new ChronoForms7 ? if yes then please send us your comments!!