Forums

CCV6 doesn't save connections update

anienebiketeam 20 Feb, 2017
Dear Staff,
I would submit a possible issue of CCV6. I have update a connection with new events/views/functions, I do Apply and Save but nothing is shown and where I reload the connection the new events/views/functions are lost. as you can see from the images that the first 3 view was disappeared after the connection reload. It is the same with events and function. Could you help me please?

Thanks
Francesco

P.S. If I insert a new view (i.e. a "toolbar button") and than I open "Locales" tab, these warning is shown:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mhd-01/www.asdtemeraritivoli.com/htdocs/administrator/components/com_chronoconnectivity6/chronoconnectivity/themes/default/views/connections/edit.php on line 402

Warning
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/mhd-01/www.asdtemeraritivoli.com/htdocs/administrator/components/com_chronoconnectivity6/chronoconnectivity/themes/default/views/connections/edit.php
on line

Max_admin 21 Feb, 2017
Answer
Hi Francesco,

What is the number shown at the top right section beside the words "Max vars" ? if this number is less than 3000 then that may be the problem, you will need to ask your host admin to increase the "max post vars" in your php config.

Best regards,
Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
anienebiketeam 21 Feb, 2017
1 Likes
Hi Max,

i solved the problem, it was the setting of "max vars" that was 1000 I have updated to 5000 and now it works.

Thanks
Francesco
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.