Forums

Refresh Front end to see changes not updating

southerlyswell 28 Aug, 2013
Hi,

My first time on the forum🙂

I have been making some text changes to an existing form. (I've taken over a Joomla site with Chronoforms) I save the changes and delete the Joomla cache. My browser is set to not cache and I force a refresh on the browser.

All other changes to the page are reflected, except the chronoform. It's pretty serious as the form has a blatant spelling error and looks terrible.

I might be missing something obvious. Please could someone point me in the right direction🙂
GreyHead 28 Aug, 2013
Hi southerlyswell,

Is the change saving when you edit the form? If the form is moderately big you may be hitting a server security problem.

Please see this FAQ

Bob
southerlyswell 02 Sep, 2013
Hi,

Missed this update😟 The form does save the changes I made. When I go back to the chronoform backend the form reflects the changes I made. It only doesn't show on the front end of the site.
southerlyswell 02 Sep, 2013
Hi,

Where does chronoform store the newly created forms. If I can go to the form in it's raw state and check I'll be in a better position to tell you what is wrong.
GreyHead 02 Sep, 2013
Hi southerlyswell,

They are saved in a database tables #__chronoforms I think.

If you have (a) site caching on this will delay changed in showing on the front end or (b) two forms with the same name will usually show the form with the lower id.

Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.