CF7 and old invoice

activate ChronoForms v7 with an old license.

Overview

The issue is that CF7 requires a license key from 2019 or newer, and the user only has older, unpaid invoices.
Purchase a new, valid license key from the official store to activate and use CF7 on your website.

Answered
ChronoForms v7
Du DuW 15 Jul, 2022
Hello,
​
we would like to use CF7 on our new website. Is it correct that we need an order from 2019 or newer to activate this version?
I've take a look in our account and saw an old invoice from 2021, that is'nt paid. But we didn't order anything at this time! I'm a bit confused. Do you have an order from us in 2021?
​
Greetings from Germany
Susan
Gr GreyHead 16 Jul, 2022
Answer
1 Likes
Hi Susan,
​
It is correct that Max - the owner and developer - has said that older licences can't be used with CFv7.
​
I looked at your account and can only see two Keys purchased in 2014 and 2016.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.