Dynamic dropdown

Pi Pigna 03 Mar, 2022
Hi!
​
like in the demo I've a form with a dynamic dropdown (B) that change when someone select a value in the dropdown A.
​
Than I have made an edit form. This form is a copy of the first.
​
In the edit form i call a first time the page with the read data of the dropdown B with an Action Reference when I populate the form. It's works fine like in the original form.
​
Then when i change the value in the dropdown A, dropdown B don't works. I see in the debug that the read action of the dropdown B works correctly, but don't pass the data to de dropdown and not repopulate it. It's freeze in an eternal reload process.
​
Any idea?
​
Thank's
​
p.
Co Colnem 03 Mar, 2022
Hi
​
I'm not sure that I understand very well.
​
It sounds me that you haven't to create 2 forms, but use an event of the dropdown A to show/enable the dropdown B with data A.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.