Joomla Plugins

Admiral Admiral 23 Feb, 2022
Hi Max,
I am in the process of moving from CC6 to CF7 using the connections part of CF7 and it is going well. However, in CC6 in the functions tab there was a dropdown to enable Joomla plugins, and it is not clear to me how to set that up in CF7 ? Any help would be appreciated!!
​
Thanks again for a great new CF7
​
-Admiral
Max_admin Max_admin 15 Mar, 2022
Hi Admiral,
​
You can enable the "Joomla plugins" processing setting in the HTML view in v7, that will process any Joomla plugins syntax in the HTML code
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
Admiral Admiral 15 Mar, 2022
Ah I see it and was able to implement it when I add the plugin code within the HTML page. However I am pulling the joomla plugin code from my table using var:read_detail.sometable.PImage where PImage in the database is the plugin code (in this case phoca Gallery). However the page displays the actual plugin code which leads me to suspect that I need to read the data from the table, THEN have the "joomla plugins" process? just not sure how to do that ?
​
Thanks
Admiral
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.