Can't login ? please use the "Forgot password" under "Login"

Are you getting "We could not connect to ChronoEngine" error when you try to validate Chronoforms ? please update Chronoforms7!

Forums

ChronoForums and Helix Ultimate

614cooker posted Jan 11, 2022 at 19:12
Hello I just want to get some advice before I purchase a subscription. Does anyone know if the Chronoforums works with the current Helix Ultimate template just I installed kunena and I have had over a week of issues with it only to find out its not bootstrap 5 compatible. I have since tried changing the template to Purity only to have issues with that template as well and because my website is a live website with a very large userbase I dont want to change the design. So I have decided not to use Kunena and to look for a forum which does work with Helix but I also dont want to keep installing different components and messing with my website as you would understand.
So is Chronoforums compatible with Helix Ultimate and has anyone had any experience with helix and Chronoforums.
Thanks, Matt.
sushidog posted Jan 14, 2022 at 17:03
I made the error of purchasing a subscription before thoroughly testing with Helix Ultimate. Chronoforums seems to work ok, but if you want to edit or move a post, no dice. I have a question about that in this forum, but was not able to get it resolved.
614cooker posted Jan 14, 2022 at 21:35
Thank you sushidog i think alot of people are having issues with the helix template I am just going to scrap it and change the template to purity which will also be more compatible for my users as it uses bootstrap 3, My website is based on older generation of games as well as new so I am having to cater for older browsers. Im also not happy at all that the support for helix by the developers is basically none existent and blames the component developers when its the helix template that is the problem. Anyone had any issues with purity III for compatibility.
pgrnycomdir posted Nov 14, 2022 at 15:08
I know this response is late. I use Helix Ultimate and customize the template. My CF6 forms are all separate articles and it has worked perfect from the start. I've never tried to use the forms as module within a page though.
Donna
You need to login to be able to post a reply.

2Checkout.com

2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for
goods and services provided by ChronoEngine.com