Insert Phoca Maps plugin to a form

Ca Carmiel 21 Sep, 2021
Hi dears,
I tried to insert a Phoca Maps into a contact form using {phocamaps view=map|id=1|text=Link to Map} but just tag is displayed, no map.
I tried the same in a article and K2 item it work.
I tried a simple {loadposition xxx} it doesn't work.
I used a html field to do that
Any idea and suggestion ?
Thank's
Gr GreyHead 22 Sep, 2021
Hi Carmiel,
​
Sorry, no ideas. Which version of ChronoForms are you using? Have you checked with your browser Developer tools to see if any errors show?
​
Bob
Ca Carmiel 22 Sep, 2021
Hi Bob,
I use V6 (I would like to test V7 but no time to recreate all forms (migration tool), anyway a simple test V7 doesn't work.
No error it is just like if plugin doesn't run, just display the text.
Regards
Gr GreyHead 22 Sep, 2021
Hi Carmiel,
​
Please PM me a link to the form page and I'll take a quick look.
​
Bob
Gr GreyHead 23 Sep, 2021
Hi Carmiel,
​
I don't know why that isn't working. I can't see any other reports of problems with plugins in CFv6 - maybe people don't use them?
​
For a fix here I suggest that you add the plugin code to the main page html above the form. I think that should give you the result you want.
​
Bob
Ca Carmiel 23 Sep, 2021
Hi Bob,
Finally I used K2 item with loadposition of module CF6 and tag of phoca maps.
Like that it work.
So I guess CF doesn't activate plugin or other tags using {xxxx}
Thank's
Regards
Roland
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.