Chronoforms v5 Custom Email Attachment

dr drgolden 07 Jul, 2021
I have a form in which by virtue of answering a simple question the user categorizes himself/herself. Based on that categorization I want to send a different attachment in the response email.
​
Here's an simple example: Imagine a radio group that asks the question - Are you a 1) Doctor or a 2) Nurse?
​
Based on the answer to this question, I want to attach file1 to an email response to the Doctors, and file 2 to all who answered they were a Nurse.
​
Is there a way to do this in Chronoforms v5? Can you provide an example?
​
Thanks
Gr GreyHead 11 Jul, 2021
Hi drgolden,
​
The simplest way may be to use an event switcher and set up two separate email actions. That's not too bad if there are only two cases that you use - and can be good if the text differs. Otherwise, you can include a download link in the email and that can be switched for the different cases.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.