How to get the repeater fields to display in the email body

Ju Justin1769 27 May, 2020
I am having trouble getting the fields from the repeater area to display in my email. I have read the different topics on the forum as well as the manual but still can't seem to get it right.
​
How must the emailing side be setup ?
What must be added to the email body for the fields to be called up and display in the email ?
Max_admin Max_admin 01 Jun, 2020
Hi Justin,
​
Please download and install v7 beta4:
http://www.chronoengine.com/blog
​
Does the repeater work fine for you ? it should get displayed correctly in the email!
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
pi pixelhexe 29 Jul, 2020
I had the same problem - get it worked with the 'loop' action as described here:
​
https://www.chronoengine.com/forums/posts/t107764/show-repeater-area-data-in-e-mail
​
My other field types (text, dropdown selections) worked fine without the loop action.
​
Nevertheless I am looking forward to the new version 7 of ChronoForms - keep on the good work!!
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.