Horizontal list

Fa Fasano 23 Apr, 2020
Good morning
I manage the website of a football club.
On the team page to view the photos of the boys I am using ChronoConnectivity5 and with the following code
  $ Alpha = "{} visualizza.foto";
$ beta = '[img]';

$ delta = [/img]$ teta = '"/>';
echo $ beta. $ bet. $ delta. $ alpha. $ teta;
?>

[font face="Verdana" size="5"] {view.name} [/font]



{visualizza.data}


I get the visualization of the athletes (attachment 1)
As you can see the list is vertical and it is a very long and ugly list to see. I was wondering if it was possible to view the list horizontally so as to have the photos side by side as attachment 2[br]I hope I was clear[br]Thank you
Gr GreyHead 24 Apr, 2020
Hi Fasano,
​
There is no attachment to your post so we can't see the long and ugly list :-(
​
If you only have 10-20 players on the page then it might be simpler to use a ChronoForm event to display the info instead of CC. That way you get much better control over the layout.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.