How to creat a multi-page form in Modal area ?

Ro Ron 22 Apr, 2020
Hello,
​
I need to know how to creat a multi-page form in Modal area. I can find in the demo only for single-page form in the Modal area.. If there is any (FAQ or How-to )please guide me to it. I could not find one..
​
Thanks
​
Ron
Gr GreyHead 23 Apr, 2020
Hi Ron,
​
I assume this is a CF question and not a CC one?
​
A multi-page form should work in the same way as a single page one. You might need to display the form in an iframe but I don't think that is necessary.
​
Bob
Ro Ron 23 Apr, 2020
Thanks Bob.
​
I have four steps in my form. So every step I have to make a new Modal ? Also could you refer me to any FAQs regarding the Modal popup as I need to trigger the modal window as per selection from a dropdown. I cannot seem to make it work..
​
Ron
Max_admin Max_admin 23 Apr, 2020
Hi Ron,
​
How do you want this to work ? user clicks a button to open the modal then proceeds with the form ? or how exactly ?
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
Ro Ron 24 Apr, 2020
Hello Max.
​
Thanks for the reply. I have differant Modals and each modal should popup as per the dropdown selected.

=select the type
exw=(EXW). Ex-works.
fob=(FOB). Free on board.
cfr=(CFR). Cost and freight.
cif=(CIF). Cost insurance freight.
​
the above is the dropdown. I need a popup as per the selection made. Should popup without any button clicked but opon selection..
​
Thanks
​
Ron
Ro Ron 29 Apr, 2020
Hello
​
Any update for me..? Sorry if it seems to be a basic silly question..
​
Ron
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.