Created database not showing in ReadData

fl flyboeing 18 Apr, 2020
Hi all,
​
I created a form which contains the Read Data snippet.
​
In my MYSQL database I created a new database called 'Aircrafts', with 4 columns.
​
I went back to my form and in the Read Data my newly created database 'aircrafts' won't show up in the list of databases.
I cleared the cache of my Joomla site and also from CFv6.
​
Does someone have an idea how to fix this?
​
Thanks!
Max_admin Max_admin 18 Apr, 2020
Are you sure that you have cleared the CF6 cache in the CF6 admin menu ?
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
fl flyboeing 18 Apr, 2020
I cleared the cache in:
Components --> Chronoforms6, click the ... on the right side (right of the 'validate' button) and choose 'clear cache'.
​
In the ReadData my newly created database still won't show up.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.