ChronoForms6 send Email 2/6 times

za za-internet 22 Mar, 2020
Hello,
​
I am using the "very Basic" Testform on out site www.c-mor.com/scontact
​
After submitting the Data, I receive 6 times the email from the Form. Can anyone help me with this issue?
​
If I use the Security Image, I get 6 Mails, without the Security Image I get 3 Mails.
​
Please helf me!
​
Regards
​
Peter
he healyhatman 23 Mar, 2020
Can you post a screenshot of your submit event?
za za-internet 23 Mar, 2020
sure! Anything that helps so solve the Problem!
​
Regards
​
ChronoForms6 send Email 2/6 times image 1
​
ChronoForms6 send Email 2/6 times image 2[file=12817]Bildschirmfoto_2020-03-23_um_16.11.48.png[/file]
Gr GreyHead 23 Mar, 2020
Hi Peter,
​
It might be a problem with the relative Action URL giving you multiple submissions. You could try setting this manually to https://www.c-mor.com/index.php?option=com_chronoforms6&chronoform=test2&event=submit
​
Bob
za za-internet 25 Mar, 2020
Hello Bob,
​
Thank you for your help, how can I do this? Where can I setup the formaction Url?
​
Regards
​
Peter
Gr GreyHead 25 Mar, 2020
Hi Peter,
​
It's on Pages > Display Form > Settings and scroll down to "Action URL and/or parameters"
​
Bob
za za-internet 25 Mar, 2020
Hello Bob,
​
Maybe I am blind or stupid - but I can't find this option.
​
Sorry, can you please help me again?
​
PeterChronoForms6 send Email 2/6 times image 3
Gr GreyHead 26 Mar, 2020
Hi Peter,
​
Sorry, please look on the Actions tab for the Display Form action (and not the Settings tab).
​
Bob
za za-internet 20 Apr, 2020
Hello Bob,
​
Thank you for your reply - but it didn't help. But, now I have found something strange:
​
If I open the form with preview - the Email was sent once - all is ok.
​
But, if I use the form in an Artikle with {chronoforms6}formname{/chronoforms6}
​
All form submits will be sent up to 6 times with same content!
​
It would be nice, if this form would work in artikel with the Button from chronoforms like the preview, but now I have a solution for this.
​
Hope get this problem solved by chronoengine.
​
Best wishes
​
Peter
Gr GreyHead 20 Apr, 2020
Hi Peter,
​
There can be problems with Joomla routing if the form uses the default Action URL in an article. You can over-ride the default Action URL in the form setting.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.