Page not found

ec economyweb 05 Mar, 2020
Hello I have installed and activated plugin chronoforms v6 wordpress and not running.
​
In administation menu says "Page not found"
​
What can I do??
Max_admin Max_admin 06 Mar, 2020
If you have v5 installed then please disable it! does that help ? if not then please try to install again!
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ec economyweb 06 Mar, 2020
Yes, I had installed v5 but unistall was my first step.
After I will unistall chronoforms v6 and reinstall again
​
The same problem -> Page not found.
​
Finnaly I proved install V6 in another wordpress that never install nothig chronoengine.
With the same result. -> Page not found.
​
In summary: Chronoforms v6 doesn't work for me in any wordpress installation
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.